No more PhereoShop?

Easily manage, edit and butch upload your stereo photos

Moderator: alex

No more PhereoShop?

Postby damianh68 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:38 am

The domain is expired and up for renew or auction. Is PhereoShop dead?
damianh68

Re: No more PhereoShop?

Postby darkonus » Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:07 pm

damianh68 wrote:The domain is expired and up for renew or auction. Is PhereoShop dead?

What and when was the PhereoShop software's last update, version 2.0.3 way back in 2014?

Unfortunately, ever since it became evident to the Phereo team members that they just weren't going to be able to make enough money out of the software to sustain full time jobs with the technology, they've more or less became very inactive working on or updating anything associated with it for a few years now . . . so in that respect it's almost dead anyway.

They still have the phereo.com domain and website going for now, as well as this forum, but without much financial support they are living on life support as it is, so I guess letting the phereoshop site go was inevitable at some point.

Unfortunately this isn't a really good place to search or receive direct Phereo support anymore either, as it doesn't seem there has been any official Phereo staff member posting here in years, just dedicated users that come here at all now.

You can try posting your questions or concerns to the official Phereo Facebook website page (https://www.facebook.com/PhereoLtd/), as that's the only public website where I've noticed actual Phereo responses to any questions about them or the software over the last couple years. But they don't always respond there either . . . :? :cry:

~ Craig ~
darkonus

Re: No more PhereoShop?

Postby damianh68 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:34 pm

So sad. With the way VR has taken off, I see an opportunity to revive 3D photography. It's funny how by calling it VR rather than 3D, how much its taken off.
damianh68

Return to PhereoShop (PC app)