Phereo Android 3.0

Android App related topics

Moderator: alex

Re: Phereo Android 3.0

Postby PhilESieve » Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:48 am

Thanks guys! I heard that, too. I knew, when I got my Thrill 4G, that than my phone would not have much muscle, especially for ICS, and I knew that might hurt me, later, with new apps made for fancier phones, but looked forward to a future with the stronger Optimus Max 3D, for which I could trade in my old phone (I still really enjoy my phone, though, even with its glitches). Now, I could agonize over the best 3D app for a stronger non-3d phone or upload them on a stronger computer after agonizing over the best software to use, but I want to see what it'll look like in 3D, when I take those photos and video, and see 3d videos and other glasses-free 3D pics right on it, as well. I hear the Max is available in the US. Is that true? Does the Sharp camera-phone have a US carrier or can it be rooted and what not and be serviced by one without violating the warranty? I heard it is far better than any of them, here.
Also, I wish they'd have caps to go over the lenses, when not in use. Anyway, thanks!
PhilESieve

Postby PhilESieve » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:55 am

I can wait. I'm looking at a cloud program for my photos, now. I can wait for the next version.
PhilESieve

Postby bulkinav » Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:27 pm

The new version 3.1.4 is live on Google Play.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby PhilESieve » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:35 am

Thank you Phereo! I can upload, again! I might get the Optimus 3d, if it has a carrier here. I heard it does. Is it true?
PhilESieve

Postby linuxluver » Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:15 am

PhilESieve wrote:Thank you Phereo! I can upload, again! I might get the Optimus 3d, if it has a carrier here. I heard it does. Is it true?

I have had the LG Optimus 3D Max (P-725) for almost 18 months now. It was only sold in Europe and Asia. I ordered it though a parallel shipper based in Hong Kong but who operate a New Zealand version of their service. I may be the only person in New Zealand who owns one. I have never seen another one here.

The phone is compatible with Vodafone in the UK and with 2Degrees and Vodafone in New Zealand. The frequency specs are on the link below.

Of course, it has quad-band GSM for use as phone. So it would work with any telco operating GSM frequencies for voice and GPRS data. But for HSPA and HSPA+ data it only supports 900Mhz , 1900Mhz and 2100MHz. If your telco uses any of these three for data and WCDMA voice services....You're fine. Most of Europe and Asia (outside China) may be OK.

But North America......not OK. This is because for many years the US military reserved the 900MHz frequency for their radio traffic alone.....so civil traffic is generally on 850MHz which not been used much out side North America.

So this phone would be a poor choice in Canada or the US if you wanted 3G data access. It would also be completely useless for those providers who went from CDMA to WCDMA (which is actually the new version of GSM - just to make thing confusing)....like Bell Canada.

My main phone is now a Samsung Galaxy S4, but I still carry the LG 3D Max everywhere with me. It also has a SIM in it (on Vodafone) for voice, but if I want to upload photos I do it from the phone via wifi either at home or tether to my SGS4.

The resolution of the 3D photos in this device is now somewhat low. I've grown used to higher res images with better cameras.....but the 25mm interaxial distance means the LG 3D Max is my go-to device for portraits as I can take a good 3D photo only 400mm away from the subject.

http://www.phonearena.com/phones/LG-Opt ... MAX_id6851
linuxluver

Postby PhilESieve » Sun May 17, 2015 12:12 am

Here's a long overdue thanks to you!
PhilESieve

Postby PhilESieve » Sun May 17, 2015 12:19 am

Thank you all!
PhilESieve

Postby PhilESieve » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:29 am

Is there an old program that can upload images using my old 2007 Macbook without needing the new flash player? I could buy the memory, but don't think I have the space. Can tablets upload images to your site by sticking my memory stick into one? Is there an app for that? Why is everyone using that flash player? My roommate says html5 (or was it http5?) is the more advanced program. Why can't there be the old program and the new program for uploading pics?

BTW. I was afraid my old Thrill 4G could not download 4.whatever and work right and no newer phone had 3d. We didn't get the Optimus Max 3D, and no other carrier services any other 3d phones than its competitor, the Evo 3d, which really disappointed me.
PhilESieve

Previous

Return to Phereo 3D Photo (Android app)