My LG Thrill 4G won't sync with my phereo account.

Stereo pictures general talk

Moderator: alex

My LG Thrill 4G won't sync with my phereo account.

Postby PhilESieve » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:15 am

I went to the accounts and sync section and it said it wasn't synced, so I pushed the Phereo symbol and it offered nothing but remove or cancel account. I pushed the phone's options button and a bar that said sync on replaced the cancel account, but pushing it did nothing. It seemed to misbehave the day after I tried to upload a couple images I shot through a funny lens, which was a couple nights ago. Did I get in trouble wqith the company?
PhilESieve

Re: My LG Thrill 4G won't sync with my phereo account.

Postby bulkinav » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:47 am

To be honest, it is very difficult to understand what you wrote.

We will try to help you, but for this you must do the following:

1. Completely remove the Phereo 3D Photo application.
2. Download and install the Phereo 3D Photo from the Google Play.
3. Open the application, go to the login page, enter your credentials and click "OK" -> you successfully authorized in the application? If yes, then:
4. Upload a photo to any your album. Then go to this album and then click button "Refresh." After some time, the image will be available for viewing.

Please describe the problem in more detail (step by step) if it will still occur.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby PhilESieve » Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:46 am

It happened again, unlike last time, when I just force quitted it, but no deletion of cache, data, the application has resulted in its syncing with my phone, nor has removal and reentry of the phone's battery. I can add something to my favorites folder, with the phone, but I cannot send a picture from my phone to my online account. It did allow me to select "Phereo" in the phone gallery menu's "share" section, where you select where to send the picture, but, since uninstalling and reinstalling, it doesn't offer that, now, either. No attempts at resyncing the phone app to the .com site has worked. Could you tell me how to get it synced, once installed or how to break down any barriers to it. I forget, for example, how to delete the cache of the browser. Maybe that'll do it. Thanks!
PhilESieve

Postby bulkinav » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:49 am

You must help us so that we can understand the cause of your issue.

You say about the issue of synchronization. Tell, what exactly is the issue? You cannot login to your account or something else? What are the error messages you see in Phereo App?

Could you send (to support[at]phereo.com) screenshots from Phereo App when the application cannot be synchronized?

And also send the following screenshots:

1) Settings -> Accounts & sync settings
2) Settings -> About phone

To make a screenshot, you need to press Power button and Home button.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby PhilESieve » Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:41 pm

I think I did the screenshot right, but how do I retrieve the shot and send it? The main problem is that, when I push the button on the gallery that allows me to post the photo at various social networking sites or E-mail, Phereo is not amongst those I can choose. Is it my phone's options or something in the update software. My thrill still has froyo. It never automatically updated to Gingerbread. I'm sorry I cannot tell you my problem better, but I am new to android phones and their apparently. Thanks and don't forget to tell me how to retrieve and send screenshots!
PhilESieve

Postby bulkinav » Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:11 am

PhilESieve, I received your screenshots.

Now I understand what you mean. So, you should always see OFF status for your account on 'Account and sync settings' page. You think that this is an issue, but it is not. Phereo App does not support data synchronization because the application does not have such data, so they can be synchronized.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby PhilESieve » Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:45 am

As I told them, I figured out what I was doing wrong. I was supposed to upload from the app. Still, I could have sworn I used to upload via the photo in the 3d gallery. They nicely kept working with me with replires soon after my replies.
PhilESieve

Return to General Discussion