A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Easily manage, edit and butch upload your stereo photos

Moderator: alex

A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Postby 3DMOVIEMAN » Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:50 pm

I would like to purchase a PHEREOSHOP Pro license, but I would like to know if I am allowed to install it on all of my computers (laptop, desktop) or do I have to purchase a separate license for each computer? Thanks, William
User avatar
3DMOVIEMAN
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Re: A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Postby linuxluver » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:31 pm

3DMOVIEMAN wrote:I would like to purchase a PHEREOSHOP Pro license, but I would like to know if I am allowed to install it on all of my computers (laptop, desktop) or do I have to purchase a separate license for each computer? Thanks, William


On a practical note...I've installed it on my work PC and my home PC and used the same license code. I can't use the two systems at the same time....so the usual 'rule' / presumption is one can (at least) use it on one PC at a time.....(of course, I have not read the license terms. Life is far too short for such things).
User avatar
linuxluver
 
Posts: 152
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:07 am

Re: A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Postby 3DMOVIEMAN » Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:49 pm

linuxluver wrote:On a practical note...I've installed it on my work PC and my home PC and used the same license code. I can't use the two systems at the same time....so the usual 'rule' / presumption is one can (at least) use it on one PC at a time.....(of course, I have not read the license terms. Life is far too short for such things).

Thanks for the reply, I was kind of hoping I would be able to run it off of at least a couple of computers. I often edit stereo photos on my laptop (on the go) and edit from my desktop while @ home. Hopefully an Administrator will chime in with an official answer soon, I don't want to do anything that's going to put me in hot water.
User avatar
3DMOVIEMAN
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:48 pm

Re: A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Postby bulkinav » Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:43 pm

3DMOVIEMAN wrote:I would like to purchase a PHEREOSHOP Pro license, but I would like to know if I am allowed to install it on all of my computers (laptop, desktop) or do I have to purchase a separate license for each computer? Thanks, William

Hello!

You can use one license code for one computer. The license agreement can be found on Phereoshop official website: http://phereoshop.com/license-agreement
Phereo Support
User avatar
bulkinav
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Postby takeru » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:18 am

Could you also navigate us how to perform a license transfer among the nodes?

Kiitos,
User avatar
takeru
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 am

Re: A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Postby bulkinav » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:18 pm

takeru wrote:Could you also navigate us how to perform a license transfer among the nodes?

The license agreement do not allow you to migrate a license from one computer to another. As I said, one license - one computer.
Phereo Support
User avatar
bulkinav
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Postby takeru » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:40 am

That means, if a PC goes wrong and need to arrange a new one, or simly wore out, we need to purchage another license each a time...?
Hm... I am afraid that many of the people feel not logical, and some may even blame as greeding...

How about providing 2 options, a one-off license with no transfer capability, and another periodic subscription for unlimited transfer?
User avatar
takeru
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 am

Re: A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Postby bulkinav » Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:14 pm

takeru wrote:That means, if a PC goes wrong and need to arrange a new one, or simly wore out, we need to purchage another license each a time...?

Of course, in this situation you can use the license key on other computer.

We're planning to change the license agreement - one license key for one user. But it will be later.
Phereo Support
User avatar
bulkinav
 
Posts: 282
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:02 pm

Re: A question about PHEREOSHOP Pro licensing

Postby takeru » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 am

Thank you for your flexible consideration.
The new policy looks fine for the most of the users and we must be sufficiently happy!
User avatar
takeru
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 am


Return to PhereoShop (PC app)

cron