Phereoshop 1.8 is released

Easily manage, edit and butch upload your stereo photos

Moderator: alex

Re: PhereoShop 1.8 released

Postby Szoboti » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:22 pm

Currently there are no any standards for lenticular printing. A vendors uses various types and formats of the files for lenticular printing.

But we're will research this issue.

Szoboti, perhaps you know this area and you've some experience with it. We would appreciate it if you share your knowledge or to give useful advice.[/quote]

i would love to talk about this, but in email :) (so i can send you samples of the two different cutting method I have seen)
my mail is szoboti.tamas@gmail.com
Szoboti

Postby 3DMOVIEMAN » Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:18 pm

I have a suggestion for PhereoShop. I would like to see a left/right mask tool similar to what is seen in stereo 3D video editors. It would put a black (or any color if you integrate an eye dropper tool) bar along the edge of the left or right side of the image, creating a floating window that eliminates window edge violations. It would also be nice if the mask edge was feathered or faded by 3 to 4 pixels , it makes it easier on the eyes. Stereo photographers really need an easy way to accomplish this. Thanks for listening!
William
3DMOVIEMAN

Postby bulkinav » Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:39 am

3DMOVIEMAN, yes, this feature will appear in future releases (perhaps starting with version 1.9).
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby 3DMOVIEMAN » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:51 pm

bulkinav wrote:3DMOVIEMAN, yes, this feature will appear in future releases (perhaps starting with version 1.9).

Awesome news! Let me know if you need a BETA test user ;)
3DMOVIEMAN

Previous

Return to PhereoShop (PC app)