Upgrade Licence number not available.

Easily manage, edit and butch upload your stereo photos

Moderator: alex

Upgrade Licence number not available.

Postby Barry5054 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:03 pm

I have upgraded to PhereoShop Pro and received a receipt of payment, but no Licence number. My basic version is working OK but prompts me to upgrade! Any advice will be appreciated.

Barry5054
Barry5054

Re: Upgrade Licence number not available.

Postby darkonus » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:28 pm

I hope you can get help from support Barry, though there really hasn't been any Phereo support member posting to this forum for years now as far as I'm aware.

License numbers are supposed to be sent by email after purchase, though I'm not sure if it comes by way of a second email or was supposed to be included with your payment receipt.

Make sure to check any spam trash bins if you are using email filters, just in case an email containing the license was placed in one if you use any.

Have you tried to contact support here to inquire yet => support@phereo.com

Regards,
~ Craig ~
darkonus

Postby darkonus » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:48 pm

Just to add . . . I tried contacting Phereo by that support email address back in July 2016 to ask a few questions about their Android app, as well as about the status of their website. I never received a reply.

They also have Twitter and Facebook pages, I tried contacting them on both around the same general time, but also never received any responses. However, I just went back to both, and though their Twitter account still looks as dead as a door nail, I did notice someone from Phereo did reply to a Facebook comment just back in April this year, so maybe try their Facebook page to contact them too.
https://www.facebook.com/PhereoLtd/

Good luck,
~ Craig ~
darkonus

Postby darkonus » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Guess we'll never know . . .
darkonus

Return to PhereoShop (PC app)