PhereoShop 1.0 released

Easily manage, edit and butch upload your stereo photos

Moderator: alex

PhereoShop 1.0 released

Postby admin » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:07 pm

We have released a very cool tool PhereoShop. PhereoShop is a fastest way to view, organize and upload stereo photos to Phereo.com. Download link is available here http://phereo.com/p/phereoshop/
admin
Site Admin

Re: PhereoShop 1.0 released

Postby isolabig » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Awesome!!
Thank you very much.

Do you need bug reporting?
isolabig

Postby admin » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:40 am

Sure, we would be very grateful for bug reporting.
admin
Site Admin

Postby isolabig » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:03 am

OK

First of all I wanna thank you again, I think this software is very nice!

Bug report:
1-I create an album, import photos... And I try to upload them, at the window where you choose wich album to upload... all the albums are shown as 0mb size, and that's not true.

2--When I see the photos in 3Dvision it works, I can see depth,etc... but There's the typical message from 3dvision:
"This application is not rated by NVIDIA Corp.
Rating: Unknown.
Press CTRL+ALT+INSERT"

So in order to remove this message, I have to press CTRL+ALT+INSERT, but when I touch any of these keys, the program returns to Phereoshop (no 3dvision)

3-Error Could not obtain user account type. Please, relogin.
First of all I change my account type to "30-day Trial Pro". After uploading some albums with photos (everything went OK). I let Phereoshop uploading at night, I wake up and I see this message:
Could not obtain user account type. Please, relogin

I quit the program, enter again same error.
I log out, same error.
I log in(it enters OK, I can see my albums), but try to upload, same error

Suggestions:
1--Being able to save the shift (left / right) settings of each photo would be awesome

2-Being able to change default folder where storage files might be a good idea... Not everyone has a big C:\ unit (I have a 32gb SSD)
isolabig

Postby admin » Wed Dec 21, 2011 9:56 am

Thank you very much for your report. We will discuss and fix all the problems!
admin
Site Admin

Postby FixB » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:41 am

Same here: the annoying message from nvidia can't be removed and being able to save the left/right settings would be really great.
Also, I think the ability to delete photos directly from the viewer would also be great (to eliminate the really bad shots :)).
And really minor: being able to configure the keys for the viewer (for example, on a azerty keyboard, the Q/E combination does not work well).
And really, really minor: the "No preview " box is spelled "No ppreview".

More to come ;)
(sorry for any glitches in my spelling and so on: English is not my mother tongue obviously :roll: )
FixB

Postby lardconcepts » Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Hello! I posted this in the feedback form a while back but never got any reply, so I'll try the forum.

Phereo is brilliant, and I know the clients are a work in progress, but I thought I'd give a bit of feedback on the Windows Phereoshop client.

When I first tried to sign into the client, I got
Code: Select all
Network error occurred: Failed Response

On program load today and every time, I get:
Network error occurred: Failed Response

The "sign in" button still shows, as if I'm not signed in, but I am.
When I click the "sign in" button, nothing happens.

When I double-click an image to view it, no image shows and the left screen goes totally black; the only way I can get it back is to bring up task manager and kill the hung application called Phereo Image Viewer. The following info shows in the log:

The program PhereoImageViewer.exe version 0.0.0.0 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
 Process ID: fa8
 Start Time: 01ccf4d2b34dd651
 Termination Time: 3
 Application Path: H:\Program Files (x86)\Phereo\PhereoShop\PhereoImageViewer.exe
 Report Id:

Finally, it might be an idea to get some sort of version number showing in the client - although I only download it a week ago so it must be the current version, there's no way of knowing really.

I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64 bit, dual monitors, latest AMD Vision drivers and latest version of Phereoshop. If you'd like more details or if there's any more debug info I can send to help improve Phereoshop, please let me know.
lardconcepts

Postby bulkinav » Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:35 am

lardconcepts, we are aware of these problems described by you. These problems will be fixed in the next release.

We also want to note that the fullscreen mode works correctly only with nVidia 3D Vision technology (AMD Vision has not been tested).
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby admin » Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:40 pm

Dear everyone,

Thank you so much for your feedback!
As bulkinav has said, we have taken your reports into consideration - or they might be known bugs - but anyway, please go on posting your reports, they really help!

Kind regards,
Phereo Team
admin
Site Admin

Return to PhereoShop (PC app)