parallax adjustment

Easily manage, edit and butch upload your stereo photos

Moderator: alex

parallax adjustment

Postby takeru » Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:34 pm

When adjusting the stereo alignment (parallax), I am afraid that the slider is too short and I am often troubled to make a sufficiently detailed adjustment, especially by a laptop PC without a mouse device.

I am afraid that it would be good to have an option to have the slider on the bottom of the screen with a longer slider,
and also allow us a precise adjustment by the allow keys of the keyboard.

Kiitos,
takeru

Re: parallax adjustment

Postby bulkinav » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:49 pm

Stereo alignment slider has a sufficient range of values which covers more than 80% of the image area. I cannot imagine a real stereo pair which has a parallax more than that. It would be great if you sent us this picture as an example.

and also allow us a precise adjustment by the allow keys of the keyboard.

This feature is supported. Step change is 1 pixel.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby takeru » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Thank you for your clarification.
It appeared as not working when I tried to work by the keyboard, but I will try again.

About the slider operation, I am not talking on the cover of the range, but let's say, sensibility.
The longer the slider, the easider to operate, as the same amount move of the pointer to represent more minor difference. Can you understand what I wanted to mean?

Just launch Phereoshot by a laptop or a tablet PC and try to work on the stereo alighment adjustment by the integrated touchpad or touchpanel, then you would be able to know what I wanted to mean.
takeru

Postby takeru » Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:27 pm

OK, now I understand why I was misled.
A press does provide an adjustment for just a pixel. And performing a long press, nothing I see, until I release the key.
I am sorry, but I need to say that the current implementation is not so effective.

When performing a long press for a major amount of adjustment, I need to have the screen refrected dynamically.
Additionally, it would be good to have an acceleration, like x8-time with a combination with [Shift].

Kiitos,
takeru

Postby bulkinav » Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:50 am

takeru wrote:When performing a long press for a major amount of adjustment, I need to have the screen refrected dynamically.
Additionally, it would be good to have an acceleration, like x8-time with a combination with [Shift].

In the current implementation of the algorithms for working with images is not possible to achieve the realtime operations. However, the work on the optimization of the algorithms is already underway and even there are some improvements.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Return to PhereoShop (PC app)