Page 1 of 1

neo3do Jelly Bean update removes Phereo recog. of 3D...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 am
by fujiw33dstuff
When I completed the neo3do-sanctioned Jelly Bean update, the Phereo app doesn't recognize a native 3D mode. When I load Go Pro 3D videos that I received with my neo3do unit and use the provided BI3DPlayer, I can get the stereoscopic effect OK. Not with the Phereo app. Tried to update via Google Play, but not successful yet...

Re: neo3do Jelly Bean update removes Phereo recog. of 3D...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 pm
by bulkinav
Hello!

Please tell me you are using a non-certified version of Andrid for your neo3do device? Non-certified means that it has not been released by the manufacturer of your device.

Re: neo3do Jelly Bean update removes Phereo recog. of 3D...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:39 pm
by linuxluver
I have just upgraded my NEO3DO tablet to Android 4.1.1 using the firmware update supplied here by NEO3DO. I also am now being told that my device does not support 3D.

If I download the image in parallel mode, I am able to view it locally using the "BIPicture" app, but I'd much rather view the images in 3D on the tablet via the Phereo app.

For some reason NEO3DO embedded the Phereo app in the system area...so it can't be uninstalled and can't be upgraded.

I hope you can work with David at NEO3DO to arrive at a solution. It's a nice 3D device.....and still very much available and being promoted.

mc_phereo@suba.tv

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:36 pm
by fujiw33dstuff
bulkinav wrote:Hello!

Please tell me you are using a non-certified version of Andrid for your neo3do device? Non-certified means that it has not been released by the manufacturer of your device.


Actually, I am indeed using an update that was officially released by the manufacturer of my device.

Re: mc_phereo@suba.tv

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:19 am
by bulkinav
fujiw33dstuff wrote:
bulkinav wrote:Actually, I am indeed using an update that was officially released by the manufacturer of my device.

We have released a new version that is fully compatible with NEO3DO. This build is sent to the developers of the tablet a few weeks ago. Now it's up to them.

phereo-app-release-3-1-8.apk.zip
(648.58 KiB) Downloaded 1059 times

Re: mc_phereo@suba.tv

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:06 am
by linuxluver
bulkinav wrote:
fujiw33dstuff wrote:
bulkinav wrote:Actually, I am indeed using an update that was officially released by the manufacturer of my device.

We have released a new version that is fully compatible with NEO3DO. This build is sent to the developers of the tablet a few weeks ago. Now it's up to them.

phereo-app-release-3-1-8.apk.zip


I'll chase David at NEO3DO about this. I'd love to be able to update Phereo regularly and use it properly on my NEO3DO.