neo3do Jelly Bean update removes Phereo recog. of 3D...

Android App related topics

Moderator: alex

neo3do Jelly Bean update removes Phereo recog. of 3D...

Postby fujiw33dstuff » Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:50 am

When I completed the neo3do-sanctioned Jelly Bean update, the Phereo app doesn't recognize a native 3D mode. When I load Go Pro 3D videos that I received with my neo3do unit and use the provided BI3DPlayer, I can get the stereoscopic effect OK. Not with the Phereo app. Tried to update via Google Play, but not successful yet...
fujiw33dstuff

Re: neo3do Jelly Bean update removes Phereo recog. of 3D...

Postby bulkinav » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:50 pm

Hello!

Please tell me you are using a non-certified version of Andrid for your neo3do device? Non-certified means that it has not been released by the manufacturer of your device.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Re: neo3do Jelly Bean update removes Phereo recog. of 3D...

Postby linuxluver » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:39 pm

I have just upgraded my NEO3DO tablet to Android 4.1.1 using the firmware update supplied here by NEO3DO. I also am now being told that my device does not support 3D.

If I download the image in parallel mode, I am able to view it locally using the "BIPicture" app, but I'd much rather view the images in 3D on the tablet via the Phereo app.

For some reason NEO3DO embedded the Phereo app in the system area...so it can't be uninstalled and can't be upgraded.

I hope you can work with David at NEO3DO to arrive at a solution. It's a nice 3D device.....and still very much available and being promoted.
linuxluver

mc_phereo@suba.tv

Postby fujiw33dstuff » Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:36 pm

bulkinav wrote:Hello!

Please tell me you are using a non-certified version of Andrid for your neo3do device? Non-certified means that it has not been released by the manufacturer of your device.

Actually, I am indeed using an update that was officially released by the manufacturer of my device.
fujiw33dstuff

Re: mc_phereo@suba.tv

Postby bulkinav » Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:19 am

fujiw33dstuff wrote:
bulkinav wrote:Actually, I am indeed using an update that was officially released by the manufacturer of my device.

We have released a new version that is fully compatible with NEO3DO. This build is sent to the developers of the tablet a few weeks ago. Now it's up to them.

phereo-app-release-3-1-8.apk.zip
(648.58 KiB) Downloaded 2865 times
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Re: mc_phereo@suba.tv

Postby linuxluver » Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:06 am

bulkinav wrote:
fujiw33dstuff wrote:
bulkinav wrote:Actually, I am indeed using an update that was officially released by the manufacturer of my device.

We have released a new version that is fully compatible with NEO3DO. This build is sent to the developers of the tablet a few weeks ago. Now it's up to them.

phereo-app-release-3-1-8.apk.zip

I'll chase David at NEO3DO about this. I'd love to be able to update Phereo regularly and use it properly on my NEO3DO.
linuxluver

Return to Phereo 3D Photo (Android app)