How to upload .mpo photos taken using Fujifilm 3DW3 camrea?

Android App related topics

Moderator: alex

How to upload .mpo photos taken using Fujifilm 3DW3 camrea?

Postby anilvyas75 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:47 pm

I recently bought Fujifilm 3DW3 camera, which saves photo files in .mpo and .jpg format. I can view .mpo files on my android tablet using stereoscopic photo viewer. But when I tried to upload to your app, I could not upload from SD card, I had to use Dropbox and even then the app didn't detect .mpo files. Please advice the proper method for uploading my .mpo files? Thankx in advance !
anilvyas75

Re: How to upload .mpo photos taken using Fujifilm 3DW3 camr

Postby bulkinav » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:03 pm

Hello!

Yes, you right - the current version does not allow upload photos from external card.
But this issue will be fixed in the next app version.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby linuxluver » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:47 pm

anilvyas75 wrote:I recently bought Fujifilm 3DW3 camera, which saves photo files in .mpo and .jpg format. I can view .mpo files on my android tablet using stereoscopic photo viewer. But when I tried to upload to your app, I could not upload from SD card, I had to use Dropbox and even then the app didn't detect .mpo files. Please advice the proper method for uploading my .mpo files? Thankx in advance !

As an aside, you can use StereoPhoto Maker (free windows app) to batch convert Fuji W3 *.MPO files to any other 3D format. You can also align them at the same time.

Phereoshop also allows conversion, I think, but I don't think it has a batch mode. I use the batch mode a lot....as i may take 250 photos and I want them to be aligned parallel jpegs and so I can enhance the colours / clarity.
linuxluver

Postby bulkinav » Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:00 am

linuxluver wrote:
anilvyas75 wrote:Phereoshop also allows conversion, I think, but I don't think it has a batch mode. I use the batch mode a lot....as i may take 250 photos and I want them to be aligned parallel jpegs and so I can enhance the colours / clarity.

I think it's time to finally take and install the Phereoshop! ;)
Of course, our program has a batch mode, but it is better to see.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby linuxluver » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:40 pm

bulkinav wrote:
linuxluver wrote:
anilvyas75 wrote:Phereoshop also allows conversion, I think, but I don't think it has a batch mode. I use the batch mode a lot....as i may take 250 photos and I want them to be aligned parallel jpegs and so I can enhance the colours / clarity.

I think it's time to finally take and install the Phereoshop! ;)
Of course, our program has a batch mode, but it is better to see.

I'm sorry! :-)

I have it installed and use it all the time but really must explore all it's features. I will do this before I say one more word about Phereoshop.

Thank you for letting me know.
linuxluver

Return to Phereo 3D Photo (Android app)