I am not seeing my newly added photos on "latest uploads"

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

I am not seeing my newly added photos on "latest uploads"

Postby PhilESieve » Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:24 am

They don't have to be liked, but I don't see them all, unless they are limited viewing on the apparently.
PhilESieve

Re: I am not seeing my newly added photos on "latest uploads

Postby bulkinav » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:35 am

PhilESieve wrote:They don't have to be liked, but I don't see them all, unless they are limited viewing on the apparently.

I see :)

Your latest uploaded photos (three pics, right?) are visible for all and visible in "Latest Upload" category (I check).
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby PhilESieve » Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:53 am

I uploaded a whole lot, recently, to save phone space. I maybe saw a few of them. I don't know if you all manually add them to the latest pics section or if it's your software. If it's manual, I get it, but, at the same time, I also see a lot of car photos and Japanese food pics in a row. Like I said, no one has to click the pic or make it a favorite, but if it's easily added for public viewing and the policy is making all photos public, I would like to see all mine in the latest uploads section. Of course, having a place to put those photos to save memory is a blessing in itself! Thanks!
PhilESieve

Postby Collinrogers » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:07 am

The uploads aren't immediate in the newest upload section. I think the newest upload section refreshes daily or around 2 days at a time, my uploads were seen in the newest uploads two days after the upload.
Collinrogers

Postby bulkinav » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:46 am

Collinrogers wrote:The uploads aren't immediate in the newest upload section. I think the newest upload section refreshes daily or around 2 days at a time, my uploads were seen in the newest uploads two days after the upload.

Yes, you absolutely right because all uploaded images are moderated. Naturally, this process sometimes takes a while. Just want to say that we apologize for any inconvenience and yes, we are think how to change this situation for the better.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Return to Phereo Site