Functionality (broken?) after update

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

Functionality (broken?) after update

Postby Vapymid » Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:21 pm

Hello,

I have noticed that after yesterday's update the site's behaviour changed:

If I load the "Latest" page and open an image in a new browser tab - it will always show me that the image is 1 out of 1, even if the photo is a part of a larger album. I cannot use the Next/Previous controls to move between images in the album as I could prior to the update.

I don't know if it was done on purpose or it's a bug but I think the previous functionality was much better.

Regards

P.S. Also, I just used an iPad to look at Phereo and there is a problem that thumbnails do not fully load on any page. Only thumbnails which would fit on the screen would load and the loading then stops and if I scroll the page down, all I see is placeholders. Reloading/refreshing the page does not help.
Vapymid

Re: Functionality (broken?) after update

Postby bulkinav » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Hello!

If I load the "Latest" page and open an image in a new browser tab - it will always show me that the image is 1 out of 1, even if the photo is a part of a larger album. I cannot use the Next/Previous controls to move between images in the album as I could prior to the update.

I don't know if it was done on purpose or it's a bug but I think the previous functionality was much better.

This is not a bug. Such behavior is due to the fact that we changed the system of privacy for images. We're very sorry if it's inconvenience for you.

P.S. Also, I just used an iPad to look at Phereo and there is a problem that thumbnails do not fully load on any page. Only thumbnails which would fit on the screen would load and the loading then stops and if I scroll the page down, all I see is placeholders. Reloading/refreshing the page does not help.

Thanks, we'll check this issue.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby bulkinav » Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:03 pm

Vapymid wrote:P.S. Also, I just used an iPad to look at Phereo and there is a problem that thumbnails do not fully load on any page. Only thumbnails which would fit on the screen would load and the loading then stops and if I scroll the page down, all I see is placeholders. Reloading/refreshing the page does not help.

Checked on iPad 3: thumbnails loads in visible area of the pages only. When you scrolling page to bottom remaining thumbnails are loads also but after a short delay (this is the correct behavior).
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby Vapymid » Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:15 pm

I've checked it again on iPad 2 - it now works as you say.

On iPad 1 it still does not work.

Regards
Vapymid

Postby bulkinav » Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 am

Vapymid wrote:On iPad 1 it still does not work.

It's strange because we tested on the iPad 1 and thumbnails are loaded correctly also.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby Vapymid » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:20 pm

I checked the problematic iPad's software version - it is 3.2.1 and the problem still persists.

Regards
Vapymid

Postby bulkinav » Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Vapymid wrote:I checked the problematic iPad's software version - it is 3.2.1 and the problem still persists.

Regards

If you want you may try update to the latest iOS (5.1.1 for iPad 1).
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Return to Phereo Site