Image moderation lag is killing Phereo for me

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

Re: Image moderation lag is killing Phereo for me

Postby admin » Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:00 pm

Embeding is available immediately after uploading of the image now. Also, any picture can be viewed by direct link.
we are sorry for occasional delay in moderation. The visibility of the photos is under reconstruction now, it will become more user-friendly in two or three weeks.
admin
Site Admin

Postby LudvikXIV » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:13 am

We can implement other 3D modes on users demand, so if you have on your mind any popular 3D technology which phereo is not supporting, don’t hesitate to ask.

Could you please clarify support of Pasive Lg TVs? May be I just overlooked you have it....

Thanks !
LudvikXIV

Postby bulkinav » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:53 am

LudvikXIV wrote:Could you please clarify support of Pasive Lg TVs? May be I just overlooked you have it....

Our program (Phereo 3D Photo) is soon to appear on LG 3D TVs too.

Unfortunately, the review of the App by LG QA is delayed and we cannot give the exact date when the application will available for download.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby linuxluver » Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:54 am

I have two LG D2542P "Cinema 3D" PC monitors. I use one as my TV (with a digital box and a 3D Bluray player) and the other as a PC monitor for viewing 3D content on my desktop.

They support passive mode...and I use the (very cheap and effective) passive glasses that came with the monitors or that I got from the cinemas where they show "Real D 3D" movies.

I'd *like* to be able to see Phereo 3D content on both. It would be nice.
linuxluver

Previous

Return to Phereo Site