Problems after site update (31.01.12)

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

Problems after site update (31.01.12)

Postby Vapymid » Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:22 pm

Hi,

Here are some immediate problems I've noticed after the recent site update:

1 - preview now always defaults to anaglyph and does not remember the settings, so I have to set "crossed" every time I select a picture to view.
2 - preview viewer's canvas is not resized after changing viewing method, only the image itself changes, which looks unfinished (this is cosmetic only).
3 - uploaded images are now not shown (presumably due to moderation) even to myself and even if I set privacy to "only you".

The item 2 above is a minor annoyance but 1 and 3 are really serious in my opinion and need to be corrected.

Regards
Vapymid

Re: Problems after site update (31.01.12)

Postby bulkinav » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:29 am

Thank for your report, Vapymid.

1 - most likely, the issue in the cookies. We recommend that you delete all cookies (or those that are associated with the Phereo site) from your browser. If you are using a "Internet Explorer", "Firefox" or "Chrome" browser, you can delete cookies as follows: press the key combination Ctrl + Shift + Delete on the keyboard and select the appropriate item to be deleted.

2 - the issue will be fixed soon.

3 - the issue has been fixed.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby Vapymid » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I have tried deleting cookies but it does not help.

In fact, I can see that a cookie "vmode" is created for the site and it contains the correct value ("crossed") but the preview viewer simply ignores it.

Regards

P.S. I've tried it on several machines (with Firefox) and on an iPad (Safary) and the problem persists on all of them. Everything used to work OK in the past, before the update.
Vapymid

Postby dr4ga » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:15 pm

Vapymid wrote:Thanks a lot for the reply.

I have tried deleting cookies but it does not help.

In fact, I can see that a cookie "vmode" is created for the site and it contains the correct value ("crossed") but the preview viewer simply ignores it.

Regards

P.S. I've tried it on several machines (with Firefox) and on an iPad (Safary) and the problem persists on all of them. Everything used to work OK in the past, before the update.

This bug has been caught and fixed. Fix will appear asap.
Thanks for a feedback from Phereo team.
Phereo Team
dr4ga

Postby linuxluver » Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:22 am

I've seen issues 1 and 2 as well. Looking forward to the fix.
linuxluver

Return to Phereo Site