New Uploads Not Visible in Recent Uploads

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

New Uploads Not Visible in Recent Uploads

Postby linuxluver » Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:48 am

My latest photos aren't visible in "Latest Uploads" via the app or web browser. Is this a problem, or is the site functioning as intended?

I can see them in my own albums.....but nowhere else.
linuxluver

Re: New Uploads Not Visible in Recent Uploads

Postby bulkinav » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:03 pm

If I'm not mistaken, a uploaded photos now appears in the "Latest Uploads" only on the next day.
bulkinav

Postby admin » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:16 pm

Absolutely correct. This was done to ensure that we have time to moderate some content
admin
Site Admin

Postby linuxluver » Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Great!

Thanks very much.
linuxluver

Postby linuxluver » Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:29 pm

I have set my account to have no content restrictions. I am not easily offended. :-)

But my uploads do not seem to appear in Recent Uploads even after several days.

I have a Pro subscription. I never upload offensive sexual content.

It feels like something isn't working correctly?
linuxluver

Postby bulkinav » Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:19 am

linuxluver, by this term ("recent uploads") you mean the section "Latest Uploads"?

What images in the section "Latest Uploads" you don't see?

You have 3 images posted on February 4, a one image posted for February 3, a two images posted for February 1 and etc. Images posted for February 4, should appears in the section "Latest Uploads" soon.

Have you seen your images posted to the February 3 and February 1 in the section "Latest Uploads"?
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby linuxluver » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:04 am

Hi

I am referring to the images displayed in "Latest Uploads".

I have gone through the first 45 pages in that listing (Chrome and Firefox) and only one image of mine is present in any of them "My Fan Club". No other images are there. Sometimes even the "My Fan Club" image isn't visible (or maybe I missed it....)

But all the images I have uploaded are visible under my own profile and in the order I uploaded them.

I guess the queastion I might ask is: Are all uploaded images with non-restricted content cycled though or added to the "Latest Uploads" listing?

Mine do not appear to be. I have uploaded 3 images since "My Fan Club" and I can't see then in the list. I also can't see any other images of mine in the first 45 pages....and I have been uploading a least one image most days in recent weeks from my phone using the Phereo app.

To test this I will upload 5 images each day and see if / when they appear. Thanks for responding. :-)

Steve
linuxluver

Postby bulkinav » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:36 am

Are all uploaded images with non-restricted content cycled though or added to the "Latest Uploads" listing?

In the section "Latest Uploads" should show all images (but not with visibility status of "Limited..." / "Only you") with a delay of 48 hours (for moderate actions) which users upload to the site.

We investigate this issue and will inform you of the results.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby linuxluver » Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:49 pm

Thanks for letting me know it is 48 hours. With this expectation I should be able to make sense of what I am seeing. It is 48 hours from time of upload? Or something like 5pm each day on the second day - local time? Programmatically, 48 hours from time of upload would be simpler, I guess.

I have uploaded more photos, in a couple of sessions, and the first two have appeared now.

Also....I referred to it as "Recent Uploads" because this is what it is called in the Android mobile client, while the web site calls it "Latest Uploads".

Also....the restriction function in the Android app doesn't seem to work. I have tested it both ways (on and off) and the restriction is always in effect on the app (but works fine on the web site).

I am a software tester in my job, so I do things like this. :-)

Steve / Linuxluver
linuxluver

Postby bulkinav » Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:52 am

Also....the restriction function in the Android app doesn't seem to work. I have tested it both ways (on and off) and the restriction is always in effect on the app (but works fine on the web site).

Filtration system of adult content on Android App works correct.
Could you write more detail what is not working and what steps you doing that to test it?
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Next

Return to Phereo Site