Moving between photos.....

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

Moving between photos.....

Postby linuxluver » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:21 am

On the web site, if I click on a photo, it is presented to me in a window where I can comment, like and share. But I cannot move to the next image.

If I go to fullscreen, I can move to the next image using the arrow keys......but I cannot then access the Like, comments and sharing options.

Can you please either (or both) allow the user to move from photo to photo in window display mode.....and / or provided access to comments, likes and sharing options in fullscreen mode?

As it now, I move through the images in fullscreen mode...then have to drop back to windowed mode to interact with each / any images....(usually swapping left / right due to the way my LG 3D monitor works).

It would be easier and more convenient for the user to be able to move from image to image and at the same time retain some kind of access to the social features.

(I know I can move one direction via clicking on the arrow at top left. Why not have two arrows there - left and right? Or allow the use of the arrow keys?)

Thank you. I love the site. You have done a lot of truly excellent work. -)
linuxluver

Re: Moving between photos.....

Postby Vapymid » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:27 am

If you click on the image itself you will go to the next one. So, you move back by clicking on the arrow top left or move forward by clicking in the middle of the image.

Regards
Vapymid

Re: Moving between photos.....

Postby linuxluver » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 am

Vapymid wrote:If you click on the image itself you will go to the next one. So, you move back by clicking on the arrow top left or move forward by clicking in the middle of the image.

Regards

Thank you! (Didn't know that....)
linuxluver

Return to Phereo Site