New Photo addition Time

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

Re: New Photo addition Time

Postby LudvikXIV » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:54 pm

Dear Nick,

addition of new photo seems to be delayed again, please could you check why?

Thank you!
LudvikXIV
LudvikXIV

Postby darkonus » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:42 am

LudvikXIV wrote:Dear Nick,

addition of new photo seems to be delayed again, please could you check why?

Thank you!
LudvikXIV

I'm wondering the same thing, I've experienced extended delays with images not being moderated and approved for over a week before, but this time I have images that have been in the queue and not moderated for over 12 days now. :(

~ Craig ~
darkonus

Postby LudvikXIV » Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:08 am

Thank you for quick response Craig, PHEREO, please respond to us! Thank you in forward!
LudvikXIV

Postby darkonus » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:59 pm

LudvikXIV wrote:Thank you for quick response Craig, PHEREO, please respond to us! Thank you in forward!

No problem ;). Though the user you asked for help again Ludvik, Nick (nickmur), hasn't posted here since early February this year, and the only (I presume) Phereo staff member who seems to still be responding on this forum (bulkinav) with any consistency, has not posted since May 25th. I guess everyone (or almost everyone ;) ) responsible for moderating images at Phereo (at least for free accounts) is on vacation for the last several weeks, and no one has been reading the forum lately to be able respond here for the last week or so either. :|

Over 16 days now and my photos still aren't being moderated, just about 30 of them backing up in my queue as I usually upload a few just about every day. I am not uploading any more images until current ones are moderated. Normally, I would not even question a service I'm using for free, and usually I'm thankful that it is being provided at all. Yes, I do appreciate Phereo for providing this free service. However, there is still a breaking point where it turns people off and drives them away from using a free service such as this, because why waste one's time uploading beautiful 3D images to share to everyone, when the delay for them to even be publicly shown is not only taking hours, a day, or even a week or two, but rather taking up to almost 3 weeks? We really have no clear idea because we are usually completely in the dark or just given the typical "be patient" response. A few days, a week, or even up to two weeks is being very patient I believe, even for free account holders, but almost 3 weeks ... what's needed next, a month or two of patience? Really! :roll:

I can share my 3D images on Flickr to the public immediately and not ever have to be in the dark or wonder when people will be able to see my shared images. But it does seem to hit all free services at some point, with Phereo it sure seems to be growing too rapidly to keep up with the demand, and possibly they aren't generating enough revenue through Pro accounts or other means to be able to provide additional staff to handle this demand, therefore the delays are inevitable and could possibly be growing even more, especially for free account holders ... but all just assumptions made in the dark without any Phereo official response.

Anyway, it would at least be nice if they had a Status and News Updates page on the main site where they could list "current" estimated times for image moderation on a daily basis so members are a little more informed about what to expect. Along with this they could also list other issues or Phereo news, where any member could simply click and read about such delays, issues, or news about the Phereo service, and avoid having members being in the dark and always having to wonder what is going on with the service.

~ Craig ~
darkonus

Postby darkonus » Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:49 pm

LOL, well now, while there was no response here yet to our pleas for the last week for answers or information about the fairly long delay, all 30 or so of my unmoderated images have just been approved today ... vacation must be over ;) ...

~ Craig ~
darkonus

Postby LudvikXIV » Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:30 pm

;) Yes, finally approved also my ones, vacations time.... Thank you for suggestions, I think it is the right thing to do !

Thanks!
Ludvik
LudvikXIV

Previous

Return to Phereo Site