Could the site please filter out racy photos 4 any audience?

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

Could the site please filter out racy photos 4 any audience?

Postby PhilESieve » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:31 am

I bring this up, but it still hasn't changed. What's the point of a family-friendly version, if it isn't maintained? This mostly pertains to erotic and skimpy clothing photography, but it could go for frightening imagery, as well. I wish I could say I have kept a close guard over my eyes regarding the erotic pics, but I like to show nephews, nieces and nursing home residents any image that comes next via browsing a family version selection. Thank you!
PhilESieve

Re: Could the site please filter out racy photos 4 any audie

Postby Vapymid » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:21 am

I must have missed all the fun :-(

Seriously, I have not seen any erotic photos recently and I look at Phereo quite regularly during the day, so they must be filtered out pretty quickly and you were probably just "unlucky" to catch any...

Regards
Vapymid

Postby bulkinav » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:31 am

PhilESieve, please check that adult content option is OFF: http://phereo.com/account/settings

Also, I would like to see examples of the images that contain erotic scenes.

Thanks!
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby PhilESieve » Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:02 pm

I would report them, but they are probably fine in the general selection. I forget the posters. I would have to do a run-through, again.
PhilESieve

Postby linuxluver » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:53 pm

PhilESieve wrote:I would report them, but they are probably fine in the general selection. I forget the posters. I would have to do a run-through, again.

The lesson here, of course, is don't bother posting if you don't document your issue with examples.

I'm just another user. I used to work on a support line....and was amazed at the number of people who would call us with problems they could not demonstrate - or even describe - in any useful way.
linuxluver

Return to Phereo Site