browser compatibility issue

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

browser compatibility issue

Postby takeru » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:46 am

Just in case where you have not been aware of, please be clarified as the new user home screen (with his/her recent albums and images) does not work with IE8 for Windows 7.

It is a little bit problematic for me to share images with colleagues, as it remains the latest supported browser for the corporate PC environment,
and there may be many people in a similar situation.
takeru

Re: browser compatibility issue

Postby bulkinav » Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Phereo site is optimized only for the latest versions of popular browsers and IE 8 is not is one of them. This is due to the fact that support for older browsers require more effort and cost.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby LudvikXIV » Wed May 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Hello,

Pull down menus doesn't work with the IPad 3 with the most recent IOS version 6.1.3.
Can't reach my author menu items, also lower part of category menu does not work properly.

Best Regards
LudvikXIV
LudvikXIV

Postby bulkinav » Thu May 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Can't reach my author menu items, also lower part of category menu does not work properly.

One of the solutions: tap by the link and hold it -> in the pop-up window click the "Open" item.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby LudvikXIV » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:08 pm

bulkinav wrote:

One of the solutions: tap by the link and hold it -> in the pop-up window click the "Open" item.

Sorry guys, doesn't work, could not even tap.
LudvikXIV

Return to Phereo Site