album thumbnail selection capability

Site related topics

Moderator: alex

album thumbnail selection capability

Postby takeru » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:34 pm

By the current implementation of the Phereo website, it seems the last uploaded image is to be set as the album thumbnail.

When the last image visibility is set in the limited, it seems to be shown as "EMPTY ALBUM", even though it contains other images (OK, better than that limited image is to show up as it used to be).

It would be nice to allow a user to pick up a preferrable image as the album thumbnail.

(Somehow, my albums created from the 10th to the 11th do not have their album thumbnails though they contained only public images...
Although it looks already OK for a new album created today, I have no way to recover them...
The subjected solution is to help such a problem as well, I am afraid.)
takeru

Re: album thumbnail selection capability

Postby takeru » Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:25 pm

At least since the 5th of this month, my album thumbnail problem has revived again and remains alive.

Could you look into it?
takeru

Postby bulkinav » Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:36 am

takeru wrote:It would be nice to allow a user to pick up a preferrable image as the album thumbnail)

This feature will be implemented very soon (most likely in April).
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby takeru » Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:21 am

I am so delighted with finally having the capability of the cover image control.
On the other hand, I am having certain difficulty to identify which albums I should correct the coverpage.

Also for other conveniences, it would be nicer to put a small cover image thumbnail for the album list on the organizer tool.

Yours sincerely,

takeru
takeru

Return to Phereo Site