Phereo on 3D TV

Stereo pictures general talk

Moderator: alex

Re: Phereo on 3D TV

Postby Vasily » Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:03 pm

Just for the information: the application is currently unavailable because Samsung rolled out a new procedure for submitting applications and we are now in the process of signing a global contract with them. Expecting the app back in a week...
Vasily

Postby IC3D » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:04 am

kamehob wrote:
bulkinav wrote:Hello!
Аpplication is available for download!

Enjoy!

Great application for my new TV!
But unfortunately I can't see all photos from the site: only 100 in every category and not all categories.

You don't need the app - just go fullscreen on your laptop (in the top right hand corner), select SBS and with an HDMI connected to the Samsung press the 3D button on the remote, choose the right option for HSBS and put on your glasses! Works like a charm! You can buy me a coffee now! :mrgreen:
IC3D

Postby nickmur » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:02 pm

Hi,

the issue with limited image number is design specific to our TV app. We are constantly improving viewing methods to make everything available at you fingertips.

Meanwhile, try to give images some time to load, it might take a minute showing the gallery.
Kind regards,
Nick Murashov

Phereo team.
nickmur

Postby Caspar » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:15 am

Your Phereo app for Samsung TVs is great. Thank you!

I've two wishes for the app:

When a slideshow is active, would be great, if the next picture is downloaded in the background and the actual picture is still shown.
At the moment I see a long time the downloading symbol and then only a short time the picture itself ... and so on.

After logging in I can start a slideshow of my own pictures.
Would be great, if I could also start a slideshow of my favorites/likes.
Caspar

Previous

Return to General Discussion