Phereo on 3D TV

Stereo pictures general talk

Moderator: alex

Phereo on 3D TV

Postby kevg » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Hi there, Is it possible to use the web browser app to browse Phereo.com on a samsung LED TV and view my uploaded images in side by side (SBS) 3d. Do I have to press the 3D button on the remote as it doesnt seem to switch to 3D MODE:( Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
kevg

Re: Phereo on 3D TV

Postby bulkinav » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 am

Hello!

Just yesterday we released 'Phereo 3D Photo' application for Samsung 3D TVs:
'Phereo 3D Photo' is a unique application for Samsung 3D TVs, allows you to view stereoscopic images of any categories: cars, animals, girls, movies, nature, travel and much more! Phereo is the first social network for 3D photographers which contains thousands of stereo images taken by photoartists from around the world. Upload your photos to Phereo and view them with your friends on Samsung 3D TVs!

Аpplication is available for download!

Enjoy!
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby kevg » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Thanks will check it out now! :P
kevg

Postby mikkimus » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:14 am

I have a Samsung tv and it works perfectly.

Am now waiting for you guys to give us movies.
mikkimus

Postby bulkinav » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:34 am

mikkimus wrote:I have a Samsung tv and it works perfectly.
Am now waiting for you guys to give us movies.

Thank you for your positive feedback!

mikkimus wrote:Am now waiting for you guys to give us movies.

The 3D video is a new area of our research.
At this time, all our efforts are focused towards the 3D images.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby tatik63 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:38 pm

I have Samsung LED TV (it is not a 3D TV) and I have just installed the above mentioned Samsung Phereo 3D Photo Application. I can now view the SBS (side by side) 3D photos, but I can not enjoy the 3D effect as they are paralel (the left picture is on the left side and the right is on the right side). Unfortunately I am able to see (without any auxiliary device) correctly only the crossed 3D photos. (I mean the left picture by my right eye and right picture by my left eye.) When I view the photos on your web side there is the "X" key , by pressing which I can exchange the pictures, so that the right picture is on the left side and vice versa and I can enjoy the 3D effect.

Is it possible to exchange the pictures in your application on my TV the same way ?
If not, I think you should enhance the application to make it possible.
And which device (probably some kind of glasses) should I use to be able to view paralel 3D pictures ?

Thanks for the reply.
tatik63

Postby bulkinav » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:36 pm

tatik63 wrote:It possible to exchange the pictures in your application on my TV the same way ?

Thanks for your feedback!

It's a real good idea!
We consider how to implement it.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby kamehob » Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:25 pm

bulkinav wrote:Hello!
Аpplication is available for download!

Enjoy!

Great application for my new TV!
But unfortunately I can't see all photos from the site: only 100 in every category and not all categories.
Are you planning develop application? May be some paid but full version?
Thank you.

P.S. And But ...
The application explicitly needs more testing. It works very unstable on my TV. Looks like memory leak or some other bug. It looks O.K. when preview photos. But after "enter" button pressing after full-screen mode and 3D-mode staring the slideshow starts itself, and freezes about ten pictures. Only a "return" button, allows you to exit the menu, but then there are other problems that are increasing, until the application is restarted.
kamehob

Postby bulkinav » Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:20 pm

kamehob wrote:The application explicitly needs more testing. It works very unstable on my TV. Looks like memory leak or some other bug. It looks O.K. when preview photos. But after "enter" button pressing after full-screen mode and 3D-mode staring the slideshow starts itself, and freezes about ten pictures. Only a "return" button, allows you to exit the menu, but then there are other problems that are increasing, until the application is restarted.

Please specify the model of your TV device and version of application (if possible).

And now about "freezes ":

Due to the inability to display the images in 3D viewing mode on TV, the application uses the video stream of 10 frames. In the transition from one video stream to another, 3D mode automatically turns off, and then turns on. I.e. people will see a slight delay between transitions with 10 images to 11 images, 20 to 21, etc. The situation in the user's album is even worse: it is used for each image a separate video, so the 3D mode will be turned on and off at each transition to a different image.

kamehob wrote:But unfortunately I can't see all photos from the site: only 100 in every category and not all categories.
Are you planning develop application? May be some paid but full version?

Yes, we have plans to improve the application, but I cannot say when we'll be releasing a new version with these features.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby kamehob » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:26 am

bulkinav wrote:
kamehob wrote:Please specify the model of your TV device and version of application (if possible).

Samsung UE40ES6557, Phereo application ver. 1.204. Thnx.
kamehob

Next

Return to General Discussion