Interlace/interleave 3d with web app?

Stereo pictures general talk

Moderator: alex

Interlace/interleave 3d with web app?

Postby quisp65 » Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:00 pm

I read about support for interleave 3d with Phereo but I don't see an option to enable it on your site or Nvidias. Does your web app offer interleave 3d? Does someone run this app with interleave that you can enable?
quisp65

Re: Interlace/interleave 3d with web app?

Postby bulkinav » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:30 am

Dear user! Thank you for your feedback.

Tell, please, which device you want to use to work in interlaced mode?

Over two years of our website all three interlaced modes was used very rarely, so after January of this year their support was discontinued.
Last edited by bulkinav on Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby quisp65 » Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:48 pm

Ok. thanks for the reply.

I have an Acer passive 3d monitor and a passive LG TV. I would be nice to view the pictures in 3d on you web app that displays pictures. If I'm not mistaken there use to be only Zalman passive but passive 3d is expected to become a much bigger part of the market soon. Even Panasonic has switched partly over to it. I guess if no one is using it now then I understand you pulling it, but I would be surprised if you don't put it back up in the future when people like me become a bigger part of the market.
quisp65

Postby RichyT » Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:52 am

I have to agree with the above poster. I have been holding off on a 3D TV because of the cost of the glasses but am considering going for a passive (possibly the Vizio). There is also a passive 3D monitor out there (though reviews are mixed). It may not take over completely but, in my opinion, passive is going to grow hugely and, for now, that means interleaved. If nothing else, you'll at least want to make sure it's easy to re-enable when the time comes.
RichyT

Postby komei » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:00 pm

I would also appreciate the interlace mode. I have LG D2342P-PN passive 3D monitor and also a passive 3D TV (55LW5600).

StereoPhoto Maker (http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/), for instance, supports the interlace mode. That's what I use for offline MPO viewing. I look forward to seeing the interlace mode on Phereo soon.

Thank you!
komei

Postby 3DMOVIEMAN » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 pm

Please bring back the line interlaced mode! My 3DTV/MONITOR doesn't work without it :(
3DMOVIEMAN

Postby bulkinav » Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:52 pm

komei wrote:I would also appreciate the interlace mode. I have LG D2342P-PN passive 3D monitor and also a passive 3D TV (55LW5600).

StereoPhoto Maker (http://stereo.jpn.org/eng/stphmkr/), for instance, supports the interlace mode. That's what I use for offline MPO viewing. I look forward to seeing the interlace mode on Phereo soon.

Thank you!

Hello!

Your monitor (LG D2342P-PN) supported 3D mode using Side-by-Side source.
You need to configure the monitor as follows: open monitor menu -> select 3D option -> in 3D Mode option choose Side-by-Side item

As you can see, there is no need to add interlaced mode view into the Phereo player ;)

Chances are other models of passive monitors also have a such a settings.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Postby quisp65 » Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:31 pm

bulkinav wrote:
komei wrote:As you can see, there is no need to add interlaced mode view into the Phereo player ;)

Chances are other models of passive monitors also have a such a settings.

I think people want interlaced mode because it's simpler and can be viewed even in a window.

I'm using the latest beta drivers from Nvidia and since I have a Nvidia supported passive monitor, my passive monitor now shows Nvidia's site and this sites pictures in interlaced when having selected "Nvidia". It didn't do that before. I guess Nvidia has updated this in their newer driver release.

3d pictures are now very easy to look at and require no more work than just going to the webpage and putting on my glasses :-)
quisp65

Postby bether69 » Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:48 am

Hi,
Any progress about interlaced mode for passive monitors?
When will be update?

PS. unfortunatelly I can't use Nvidia drivers because I have Ati display cart.
bether69

Postby bulkinav » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:54 pm

bether69 wrote:Hi,
Any progress about interlaced mode for passive monitors?
When will be update?

PS. unfortunatelly I can't use Nvidia drivers because I have Ati display cart.

Hello!

After a long discussion we came to conclusion that we really need to support interlaced modes.
I think that beginning of September this feature will appear on the site and in Phereoshop.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Next

Return to General Discussion