Uploading other people's photos

Stereo pictures general talk

Moderator: alex

Uploading other people's photos

Postby linuxluver » Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:00 am

User sarbc seems to be uploading only images already uploaded by other phereo users.

I don't see a problem with occasionally uploading images from others provided the source is credited and there is some kind of reason for doing so, such as suggesting a way to improve / critique or build on the image.
linuxluver

Re: Uploading other people's photos

Postby bulkinav » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:12 am

linuxluver wrote:User sarbc seems to be uploading only images already uploaded by other phereo users.

Thank you for this report!

Of course, we try to avoid duplicate images on the site. At the moment I can not find a user with login "sarbc". It would be nice if you give a link directly to this profile.
Phereo Support
bulkinav

Re: Uploading other people's photos

Postby linuxluver » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:38 am

bulkinav wrote:
linuxluver wrote:User sarbc seems to be uploading only images already uploaded by other phereo users.

Thank you for this report!

Of course, we try to avoid duplicate images on the site. At the moment I can not find a user with login "sarbc". It would be nice if you give a link directly to this profile.

The photos were those of Joel Gilgoff. The display name was sarbc. But on those photos it now appears to be Joel Gilgoff. So perhaps Joel was briefly using the display name "sarbc". I didn't look at the URL to see the real login username.
linuxluver

Return to General Discussion