Growth in 3D Uptake / Creation?

Stereo pictures general talk

Moderator: alex

Growth in 3D Uptake / Creation?

Postby linuxluver » Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm

I've been searching for 3D videos on YouTube for a while and I am seeing a significant increase in 3D video uploads. I used to be able to look at every 3D video - good or bad - and see "everything". But now I have to be more discriminating because the number of 3D videos uploaded in any day is often / usually more than I can watch.

YouTube have also improved their filtering system so it is possible to select for all '3D' videos uploaded 'today'.

The same goes for photos on Phereo, I think. Someone is always uploading photos now. It is rare to have a whole day go by with no new photos...and some days there are many new photos.

Not thousands or millions.....but just....more. And for us, more 3D is better. :-)

What do other people think? Are they seeing the same thing?
linuxluver

Re: Growth in 3D Uptake / Creation?

Postby alex » Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:12 pm

I've noticed the same thing. There are so many quality videos on YouTube now that it's impossible to follow. Phereo is also getting lots of pictures every day, and there is usually always something worth checking out.
alex

Postby payt01 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:47 pm

Yup i've noticed the same thing too. It's a good thing, i think.. especially all the 3d content on Youtube might be a very important development if 3d is going to be here to stay. And the same thing goes for Phereo, which still seems to be growing every day. I'll contribute my bit to that extent as much as i can anyway :)
payt01

Postby IC3D » Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:57 am

alex wrote:I've noticed the same thing. There are so many quality videos on YouTube now that it's impossible to follow. Phereo is also getting lots of pictures every day, and there is usually always something worth checking out.

Phereo might get more photos if they offered batch or ftp upload option. I find it annoying to have to upload one photo at a time. Or did I miss the FTP link? :lol:
IC3D

Postby tractorboy » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:38 pm

It is possible to bulk upload using the Phereoshop software. I'm not sure if this feature is available in the free version or only in the pro version.
tractorboy

Return to General Discussion